Sunday, February 27, 2011

#5 in the Guys that DO STUFF BLOG

Ok, you have seen press on Chopcult.com about this guy recently, but I am not sure enuf can be said about one of the hardest charging, yet humblest dudes I know. Tyler Malinky of Lowbrowcustoms.com. Tyler has taken a business as a sign painter and turned it into a world powerhouse of motorcycle parts sales. But that aside, Tyler just has this wierd attitude about him. He works on motorcycles!!! He told me once, well I am gonna sell Harely parts on my site, so I better learn to work on Harleys. So he hauls off and is building a Panhead. Last year he made a freakin Bonneville dream come true by building and racing his own bike at the Salt Flats. You don't know how many times I have heard that guys are gonna do this and just never seem to get around to it. You know why? Beacuse it takes a major, major commitment to build a Bonneville bike. It takes a sack full of 6 pound nuts, damn it!! I built his motor last year, but you know what? He is building a whole nother bike this year and doing his own motor!!! The dude rocks, LowbrowCustoms, truely where the action is.

1 comment:

RAGERKEVIN said...

NIce weather..
oh yeah and bike.. how's that oil tank mounted?